Monday, November 29, 2010

No Apologies, OK… maybe a few

Great intentions have been getting me no where. Things have been so crazy lately (you know, in the last 3 1/2 since I last updated). When things happen, good or bad, I think… I should blog about this. And then I don’t. And then something else happens, and I think, “I can’t blog about this until I catch up on the last thing.”

Well, last night we were sitting at Brent’s parents’ house looking through old pictures and scrapbooks. It was so fun to listen to stories and hear the different memories that certain pictures brought up for different people. It was then that I decided to not feel guilty any longer. No catch up sessions (except for the really big stuff), but it won’t be in order. I need to blog about what’s going on in our lives, because you can bet your bottom dollar that these things certainly aren’t going into a scrap book of any kind.

So there you have it. Sorry that I’ve been missing. But I’m not sorry. Life happens. I’m only sorry to my boys, in case they ever wanted to look back at this as their scrap books.

Happy Monday. You’ll be hearing more from me than before.

Kelli

No comments: