Monday, July 19, 2010

Feeling Called

I must admit, I’m very excited to write this (quick) post. For a while now, Brent and I have felt like God was calling us to serve Him. We wondered what it would be. How would He use us? Well, I’m so very excited to say… In September, we will begin our three year adventure as youth sponsors (Sr High) in our church. I might be a bit biased, but I feel we have some of the kids (adults) in our church! And I have a feeling that they’ll teach me far more than I could possibly teach them!

I’m also really excited to work with the sponsors! I love getting to know people of our church a little deeper, and this sounds like a really fun way to do it!

Looking forward to September!

Thank you, Father, for the youth in our area. Not only at Carmel Reformed, but all over. I ask that you be with them through the summer and that they may all feel welcome to come and learn more about you, no matter what level of relationship they have with You. Father, please be with us as we prepare to be sponsors. I thank you for this opportunity and look forward to serving you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are such a blessing! You'll do FANTASTIC!!!!

Love you guys!
Wendi