Friday, July 9, 2010

Karter Henry

Karter Henry, today you are officially three and a half years old. I can’t believe that you are that old already. It seems like just yesterday I was buckling you into your infant seat and taking you home for the very first time. It is amazing to think about how much our lives changed when you came into this world. Things that were so important back then are now so very unimportant. You and your brother are now what matter to us.

Here are a few facts about you:

Fact #1:

Your favorite foods are: Pizza, Mac ‘n Cheese, Hot Dogs (you call them Dot Dogs), Scrambled Eggs, Chips ‘n Dip (you know, all the healthy stuff)

Fact #2:

A while back we decided it was time to get a puppy. Thankfully Jami Sandbulte told me at church that they had some puppies they were trying to get rid of. We went out that night and got one. When we asked you what you wanted to name your puppy, you said named off the following options: Grass, Tree, Monkey, Dog in a Box, and Kevin. You decided on Kevin. And you love him with all your heart. Brody’s not as sold on the idea as you are, but he’s OK with him, too.

2010 - May - 013  (cropped)

Fact #3:

Your favorite song right now is My Beloved by Cory Asbury.

Fact #4:

Some of the cutest things you’ve said to me lately:

- Love you so much, Mommy (or Daddy or whoever)

- Love you like crazy!

- Don’t leave out with me. (You always say “out with” instead of “without”.)

- My will do it all myself.

- My will stay home with you all days Mommy. All days. Right? For FIVE days? (You have somewhat of a fascination with the number five. I think it seems huge to you.)

- Why did God hit the rain button again?

Fact #5:

You love to pee outside. You are 100% boy, and I love that about you!

Fact #6:

You are one of the most tender-hearted, stubborn, sweet, pokey, funny, sarcastic, loving kids I know. You are truly loved by your Daddy, Mommy and Brodes. We can’t wait to see what you do in this world, Bubba!

IMG_2562 (Picture taken when we went camping for a night at Oak Grove over the 4th of July)

No comments: