Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mark It Down, Folks

Wednesday, July 6, 2011. This is a very important date in our house. Yes, it’s true. Last night, nearly an entire year after our house was hit by a tornado, I went up to my boys’ room, read them two books, said prayers with them, tucked them in their beds and walked out of their room… and they were still awake. They talked, played, yelled for me, and played some more. Then… finally… they went to sleep.

Have I mentioned how excited I am about this?

What? You haven’t heard from me in a REALLY long time? What? You want to see pictures of the boys? OK, fine.

But, just let me say it again… my kids went to sleep on their own last night.

Here they are…

P6010074P6010068

I love them.

2 comments:

Caryn said...

So cute & so thrilled you're posting again! :)

Alicia said...

Praise the Lord for little boys sleeping in their own beds again!!