Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where We're At

Right now, I'm sitting on my couch with my feet up. Karter is at daycare, so it's quiet in the house. You would think I would like it, but really... I'm not loving it. I miss Karter, and I look forward to he and Brent coming home. Why am I home? Well, I'm home because Belinda (our midwife) says that's where she wants me to be today (and yesterday). I am amazed at the fact that I'm 8 months pregnant. I think it's too good to be true, and I wonder if it's really true. ...And then I try look at my feet and realize that yes, it is true.

I've been struggling a bit with headaches the last couple days, but other than that it has been a dream pregnancy. I've really enjoyed being pregnant. It's such a miracle! Every morning when I get up and get Karter out of bed, I take a moment and thank God for the many miracles in our lives.

Enough sappy time, and on to pictures. Karter is quite a ham lately and likes to have his picture taken... so enjoy!









No comments: