Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We are blessed... again!



For those of you who may not have heard yet... Monday morning we welcomed a new little boy into our family. Brody Alan was born at 8:24 AM. He weighed 8lbs 6oz and was 22 inches long. I know that I may be a little biased here, but I must say... He's absolutely beautiful! Enjoy the pictures!
















I must admit... the one with Karter holding Brody is my favorite. Karter has been so good through all of this! I had a c-section, so I'm limited as to how much I can do yet. I was a little worried about what Karter would think about me being confined to bed. For now he likes to sit by Mommy in bed or in the chair... and so far he hasn't bumped my incision. He does, however, like to give his little brother hugs and kisses.


I believe we'll be going home from the hospital tomorrow. I can't wait to be home with my guys!

1 comment:

team gesink said...

Congratulations! What a handsome little man, I love all the hair!! How cute, I was glad to find your blog. I love to keep updated and read all about the families at our church. Take care!! The Gesinks