Tuesday, November 4, 2008

21 Month Old Experiments with Pot

Oops! I meant to say that Karter experimented with pots... not pot. Sorry about that. :-) Karter's new favorite past time is playing the drums using my pots and pans. Luckily he is OK with plastic spoons, because they're not nearly as loud as other spoons. I like to say that he's taking after his mom, since I played percussion in high school. But Brent says that can't be, since I only played the cymbals in marching band.


Here's our little Monkey on Halloween. We went a few places to Trick or Treat, but I got tired pretty early... so we went home. Brody had a onesie that said "This is my costume". He looked good in orange, which is good... since that's one of Sioux Center's school color.

And then here's just a few extra pictures that I thought you might enjoy. Doesn't Karter look huge?




Sorry it's a short post, but Karter is trying to push buttons while I'm typing. I guess at least that way I can blame any mis-spelled words on him, right?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures your boys are soo cute!! Karter's costume is adorable!!