Saturday, December 13, 2008

Relay For Life Fundraiser

Oops! I forgot one thing in my last post. We're starting a fundraiser for our Relay for Life team (Camp Cureageous is the name of our team). We are collecting used printer cartridges (from simple home printers all the way to the fancy printers at businesses) and used cell phones. We will then be sending these to a company that will recycle them. They will give us a certain amount depending on the type of cartridge/phone. If you don't know what to do with your old cartridges/phones and would like to donate them to our cause, please contact me.

Note: This is not just for the immediate area. This will work as long as you live in the 48 states. Just shoot me an email or call me for more details.

Thanks everyone!

Oh, and if anyone is interested in being on our Relay team, please let me know. We would love to have more team members. (We don't make anyone do any individual fundraising or anything.)

Kelli

No comments: