Monday, December 29, 2008

Tomorrow...

I know that I haven't posted for quite some time, and I'm so sorry! This is just a quick post, though, to let you know that we're still here. I promise that I'll update this week with pictures from Christmas. We had a great Christmas with our families!

Tomorrow morning (Tuesday) Brent and I have to be up at the Cancer Center at 8:00. We'll be there all day again. Basically they do the same thing they did last time he was there. They take blood and do an EKG before he takes his pills. Then they do that at 3 hours and 6 hours after he takes the pills. All together, we'll be there for about 8 1/2 hours. I think they just do this to see how his body reacts to the pills that he's taking.

Well, I just didn't want anyone to think that I had gotten out of the blogging business. Like I said, I'll update soon with more!

Have a great day!
Kelli

No comments: