Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tomorrow...

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow is Brent's first day of treatments. He is still going to be taking chemo in the form of a pill. Because he's part of a study, we won't know for sure which pill he'll be on until we get there tomorrow. We have been told, however, that we should just plan on spending the entire day at the cancer center. That makes us think that he'll be on the newer of the two pills (Bosutinib). That's actually the one Brent was hoping for. Newer is usually better, right?

Karter went to Gretchen's house today. I think he really misses the kids there, so we thought we'd just let him play and have fun there for a day. Brody and I have been hanging out and getting our Christmas decorations ready to go up outside. Brent and I are going to try get that accomplished yet tonight. It's pretty nice out today, so it's a good day to do it. I'll try post some pictures if we get it done. We don't go all out, but I was happy with how it looked last year.

Brody is growing like a weed. I've had to put his newborn and 0-3 month clothes away already. That's always hard for me. I always think I want them to stay little and cuddly for longer than they do. But, on the other hand, it's so fun to watch them grow and learn all kinds of new things. Karter just loves his brother, and that just makes me melt!

Well, back to my decorations. Have a great day!

Kelli

No comments: